- Born 30th September in Ambilly (Haute-Savoie)
- Nationality: French
- Resident of Onnion (74)
- Specialist sportingdiscipline: Slopestyle
- Other sporting disciplines: Halfpipe and Backcountry
- Principal qualities: strong-willed, determined
- Enjoys being competitive, overcoming obstacles, rising to the challenge
I began my studies with a BEP in ‘Landscaping’ then I took a BAC in ‘Agriculture and Life Sciences’. I then left general education to pursue an on-line distance course in order to dedicate the maximum amount of time possible to my ski training. At the moment, in parallel to my ski season, I am studying for the "RNCP Level II professional coach" to complete my state skiing diploma that I obtained in 2016.
I live in a small village: Onnion, at the foot of the skiing resort of Les Brasses. It was in this resort that I began to perform on the slopes at the age of two and a half. At the age of fourteen, in this same small resort, my friends and I were introduced to freestyle.
At that time, I trained by myself without any organised training framework. Then came the arrival of my first competition at the age of sixteen when, along with a friend, I represented Les Brasses. I finished third in my category. And so I discovered the atmosphere of freestyle skiing and it proved to be the defining moment of inspiration for the path of my career.
From eight to fourteen I had practised competitive tennis, but I preferred the spirit of freestyle and I centred my efforts on that discipline. Indeed, I love its relaxed atmosphere and its values of sharing and mutual cooperation.
Freestyle competition allows me to fulfil my full potential, to surpass myself, to share the thrills, emotion and excitement with my friends and partners. In short, competition is a source of real satisfaction for me.
At the moment, I am proud to represent La Clusaz and its ski club that I joined in 2010 at the age of eighteen.
My career on the international circuit began in 2011.I had the satisfaction of becoming fifth place in the World Junior Championships in 2012 (Valmalenco, Italy). This performance has been recognized by the Ministry of Sports as a ‘Elite Athlete’.
I am aiming to qualify for the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics (South Korea).
My greatest wishes are:
- To continue to promote my sport and help it evolve.
- To fly the French flag proudly ( …. together with the flag of the Rhône – Alpes region and Haute- Savoie)
- To succeed for my personal pleasure and to thank all those who have supported me from the start (beginning with my parents and the Mimi’ride Association)